A month ago, I wrote this:
"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn."- Elizabeth Lawrence
*****************
As one could see from what I've written since then, it's clear to see that the leaves are, in fact, turning. I've had quiet periods to reflect, to sit still and observe the changes in my life, wonder on my future ... wonder on OUR future ... and while I can't say that I've embraced or even fully accepted what is still left undone, I respect that the timeline was not created by me and isn't mine to measure against.
And while I wish ... with all my being ... that the diagnosis of Parkinson's was mine alone to deal with, I also thank the heavens that the diagnosis of Parkinson's is NOT mine alone to deal with.
I will not be alone to take the time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.
The Awesome Fiancé is by my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment