We have at least a dozen more boxes to assemble and/or ship - some we're
waiting on to confirm addresses, others are being held while
late-Summer vacations come to an end.

Just think ... FMD will be arriving to homes in over
I mean - did you even figure there WERE 41 flavors of jams? And heck - there's still a few fruits we haven't tried yet ('tho, honestly, there aren't too many ... but there's a few).
Thanks to the other 50% of FMD's employee base, recipes have been diligently kept, so if there are any "out-of-the-ballpark-homerun" flavors, we'll be able to recreate them in the future.
But, for now anyway, we'll keep shipping out the 2012 creations. Since taste is a subjective thing, I know a few of our creations may better received than others but, overall, I'm a fan of the work we did this year.
For now, all we can do is just wait and see what the rest of the country says.
{Updated on Friday 09/07/2012}


No comments:
Post a Comment