Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks

The big stuff:
My health and the health of those I love.
Safe and secure shelter.
The love and support of those that love and support me, even when I don't make it easy for 'em to do so.

The little stuff:
Music.
Outdoor cats that wanna go out, and come in, and go out.
Indoor cats that sit on the sofa all morning looking ANNOYED by the door opening and closing so much.
Really warm socks.
The smell of onions as they cook.
Starbucks being open this morning, and having enough gas in the car for the roundtrip to Starbucks.
Noticing the gas "idiot light" in my car prior to going to visit my folks later today.
My bitchen' new HUGE stock pot and the things I'll do with it.
Football.
Neighbors that smile and wave as they walk past the driveway.

No comments: