Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Me And I Approve This Blog

My friend Dana (*waves* hiiiiii Dana), in conjunction the lovely folks at allbarstools.com, is doin' a give-away on her blog (which ya' can find over there to the right - "Cookin' At Cafe D").

Full disclosure: I don't want you to enter your name in the giveaway.

Further disclosure: In fact, not only don't want you to enter your name in the giveaway, I want you to enter MY NAME in the give away.

Fullest disclosure: I've never cooked with Le Creuset because, ya' see, I'm a klutz. I'm convinced that I'd screw up the cookware. That I'd chip it or scrape it or somehow really just muck it up. However, I've decided that I need to get over that fear and just dive in. I wanna do stews, soups, chicken with dumplings, maybe even casseroles and - honestly - I just don't think there's a better tool out there for these kinds of meals.


So yes - please do go visit Cookin' at Cafe D. And, while you're at it, visit allbarstools.com, too. Just if ya' DO decide to enter Dana's give-away, make sure you say you're me and that you want the blue Le Creuset.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

If only the contest were awarded for the:

Most humorous.
Most thorough.
Longest referral...

I suppose you could try to butter up the random generator at random.org.

"Dear HAL, I couldn't help but notice that sparkle in your....control panel.

Jules said...

As Dana has noticed, I'm also not above sucking up. LOL