Well, after all this time, it's finally happened.
You've met some of my family.
So you're either reading this while sitting at an airport waiting to be called for a stand-by flight back home, hoping I'll understand for your sudden, unannounced departure ............ or you're asleep by my side knowing later this week you'll meet the rest of the family and beginning to feel like you know why I am the way I am.
You silly, silly glutton for punishment, you.
**********************
Sweetheart,
We have already had so much go between us. We will, no question, have even more.
I will not make promises that are beyond my reach.
I am unable to offer assurances that are not mine to give.
I cannot hand over to you things I do not have possession of.
Simply put, all that I am - and all that I will ever be - is yours.
Happy Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment