Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Terms

What I'd like for this to NOT be:
This will NOT be a blog about my health - mental or physical.
This will NOT be a blog about the state of my heart - good, bad, or otherwise.
This will NOT be a blog about my personal life, 'tho obviously I will make comments that draw directly from those experiences.

What I'd like for this to be:
This will just be an observational journal ... a view from above ... my random braindumps for me to consider and, because we all believe our ideas to be publish-worthy, maybe start a commentary or dialogue elsewhere ... as in "you're wayyyyyyyyyy off base" or "yeah, me too".

I'm willing to be told that I'm wrong, that I'm misinformed, that I'm biased or absolutely dead off because it will introduce me to other suggestions or ideas.

I'm willing to fall to grace. Let's see what happens ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I want to know is if I can post my own pictures at this blog. Pictures of me, that is.
OK, seriously, awesome idea Jules. I don't care what Timmy says about it.

Jules said...

Figures the actress in NYC would wanna post HER photos at MY site.

Singing horses to you, luv. ;-)

kat said...

It's not over-confidence if you're fabulous to begin with.