Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FMD Count

Ok, since my vacation is officially over, below is the official the FMD July 2008 Jam Inventory. (I may make more this weekend, buuuuut I think I've had enough "fun" for now.) I made 109 jars of jam - with only 1 jar that would NOT seal properly. (I'll use it on ice cream tonight or on toast this weekend.)

I used a full flat of strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries, 3 pounds of lemons, and 7 pounds of apricots. I ... I don't even wanna think about how many pounds of sugar I used.

I made Apricot, Strawberry, Doubleberry (which is a Blackberry/Raspberry mix), and Tripleberry (which is 2 parts Strawberry, 1 part Blackberry and 1 part Raspberry).


Jar Count:
12 pints and 27 1/2 pints Apricot
28 1/2 pints Strawberry
1 pint and 8 1/2 pints Doubleberry
16 pints and 16 1/2 pints Tripleberry

If I hear of any family members or friends buying jam, I'm gonna be pissssssed ...

No comments: