I don't feel much like doing this, but I will ...
I'm fine.
That is to say that Tuesday went well.
Edited to read: Tuesday at the hospital went well.
That being said, "Fall To Grace" is going dark for awhile. I seem to stumble more than anything else and I no longer care to pose and pontificate as though I have any answers or that my brain vomit is fit to be shared because believe me folks, it's really, really not. I hope you'll occasionally check out the blogs that I'll continue to enjoy, as the folks behind them really do seem to provide value and perspective or at least a well needed smile or two.
Apologies if this reads a bit like a pity party, or me "taking my toys and going home". I guess if one cannot walk the walk then one should at least have the good common sense to shut the hell up. I don't seem to listen to myself - so why I'd expect anyone else to is a mystery. My ego astounds and shames me.
I wish you ... *all* of you ... peace.
Be good, take fun, and for cryin' out loud have care ... because when you don't have care, the rest really doesn't matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jules, I want to believe you when you say you are o.k. I really do. Drop me a little note, wouldja? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Post a Comment