Yeah, I know, it's only been a few hours. What can I say - boredom does strange things to a human. I spent my time on this interweb thingy and dug DEEP into another person's blog.
I learned that I cry far too easily.
I laugh out loud even when I'm alone.
My musical tastes aren't that strange after all.
I am, for all practical purposes, a fairly positive individual.
I am not now, nor have I ever been, "brave".
I am VERY naive - or not very observant - about things that I "think" I know.
I am still remarkably shallow. (This one in particular REALLY bums me out.)
Oh - and I can't write worth a damn.
But other than that, I'm a fairly positive individual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shallow is definitely NOT a word that I would use to define you. Guarded, sensitive, and caring are words that I see fit you better.
And right now, I would add, "bored out of your gourd."
Post a Comment