I tried to watch "Lost" a couple of times. I seem to recall that I knew enough about it to recognize that it was going to require far too much of my evening hours to understand what all happened each week, and so - after catching a few episodes here and there - I finally gave up on it.
And then, a few seasons later, it ended.
I watched the last "Lost" online, fast-forwarding through the stuff that made absolutely no sense to me at all, and actually I rather enjoyed it. Probably because I wasn't waiting for answers to every little detail. And also because after fast-forwarding, I was left with about 14 minutes of stuff.
Now, because the Internet takes things that are good and makes 'em even better, I have decided to give to the world the gift of found time. See, if one were to watch all the episodes of "Lost" from start to finish, it'd be something like a 220+hour project.
So my present to you ...
... the entire 6-season story line of "Lost" ...
... as acted by cats ...
... in 1 minute, 10 seconds.
You are welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment