... how it can already be MAY.
... the fuss my foodie-type friends make over places that are SIMILAR to "Swapper Ed's" or "Half Provisions".
... how people can use a restroom and NOT wash their hands WITH soap.
... why anyone would announce their every single thought throughout the day via electronic means instead of calling just one friend and having a good ol' fashioned discussion.
... the reasons a dog has for turning around three (or more) times before lying down.
... the cost of airfare. (I mean, if part of economic recovery is based on tourism, I'd think that making it cheaper to fly to your destination to spend money would be part of that equation.)
... why I look up at the ceiling when I notice that my cat is staring at some mystery item that I KNOW I won't be able to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can provide commentary on a couple of them. The Swapper Ed's/Half Provisions thing, for me, is simply because it's a nice treat - I don't get that stuff at the grocery store, so it's a little indulgence for me.
The electronic thing is not only because I loathe the phone, but I'm able to communicate with multiple people at once. True, it's a little narcissistic, but I talk on the phone for 8 hours a day - by the time I leave work, I'm DONE. That said, there are a few people with whom I will spend time on the phone.
The rest? NO idea.
Post a Comment