Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm the kind of person who .....

Given my most recent blog (and Dana's comment on same), I thought it'd be interesting to see how the general population would finish this statement:

"I am the kind of person who ..."

“… can easily trip while walking on flat pavement but is fabulously graceful on ice rinks.”
“… has no problem owning up to being wrong but almost always question myself if I think I may be right.”
“… listens to the same song over and over and over and over, until I don't remember I'm hearing it anymore.”
“… doesn't feel weird at getting teary-eyed at a Hallmark store, but feels too insecure to go to the movies alone.”
“… works best under a deadline, even if it means I have to work harder as a result.”

So … what kind of person are you?

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

....walks into the kitchen only to forget what I went in there for in the first place.

In case you didn’t know, I found your blog through DadGoneMad. I've posted a complete list of everyone who left their blog link on his Big Big Stars post in a post of my own called Blog Rolling With My Homies over on my blog, so if you want to see it come on over and sit a spell. I don't bite..…that hard anyway!

If you did know just overlook this since my brain feels like mush from trying to comment on all 217 on the list!!

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of person who is willing to stand up for what she believes in despite the scorn and derision of others who disagree.