Yesterday I picked up "Big Whiskey & The GrooGrux King" from Dave Matthews Band. Today I am suggesting you do the same.
It's a "chill and just snuggle" listen.
It's an "I can read to this" listen.
It's a "background music while cleaning the kitchen" listen.
It's a "music to drive with" listen.
Not every track will be your new favorite ... but I'll bet you'll find one or two in there.
If ya' ARE a fan, let me know whatcha' think. For me, this was worth the wait. And if you aren't a DMB fan? Well then - maybe next Tuesday will be YOUR rockin' Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a HUGE DMB fan and I have't listened to it yet.
The friend who introduced me to DMB oh so many many (pre-WI) years ago thinks it's a flaming pile of poo. But I've heard great things, too.
Guess I should pick it up, huh? LOL.
Post a Comment