I wasn't gonna say anything about this because, honestly, I figured no one would notice. I'm amazed - and pleased - to know I was wrong.
I've had more than a handful of folks ask me "what are the jam flavors gonna be this year?" The reason I don't have a response, even 'tho "jamming day" is just around the corner, is that I've decided to push out release day.
You see, the owner - as well as the manufacturing, research & development, marketing, sales, and public relations teams - are all going on vacation ... an official "pack a bag and cancel the newspaper" type vacation.
So, Research and Development will start work on the FMD '09 flavor line-up upon their return. The owner is under the impression that Manufacturing will commence mid-month, and Marketing has already told Sales that Public Relations will continue with the "free with a donation to your favorite charity or random good deed" drive that was so successful in '08.
**************
All of which is basically my way of saying "everyone be good to each other and to yourselves and I'll be back in a couple of weeks."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment