* Moby - Natural Blues. And I wasn't that far off on the lyrics either. (Note to self: Never go up against my guy on "Name That Tune" ... and never underestimate his ability to translate when I say "the song goes like 'Oh Lord there's trouble ahead something ... something ... something something' and then there's music.")
* We DID sleep in this morning - after 8am even!! I was first one up so I got breakfast for us, which we both ate in bed (not something we typically ever do). We joked about my stomach growls and I think I shocked him by how fast I inhaled my doughnuts.
* CalTrans has decided to announce that they'll be putting safety first. This is news? Shouldn't they have ALWAYS been doing that?!? Guess that explains why the failure occurred in the first place.
* Shopping with gift card complete, and was met with a 90% approval rating. Hopefully that won't get any lower.
* "Snapple the cat" ... it just makes me giggle to say that out loud. "Snaaaaaaple here kitty kitty kitty? Have you seen Snapple? I last saw Snapple on the washing machine but now ... nowhere to be found." It's growing on me.
* My Brooklyn crickets met us at the door last night. After a brief negotiation, they allowed us to pass into the kitchen. Somehow I need to figure out a way to get them to spend Winter elsewhere, as I don't want to house them forever ... unless they start doing laundry for me or something.
* Different crowd at the coffee shop on weekends. Can't say that I'm wild about it, either. (Again, it's that whole "adjusting to changes in MY routine" thing.)
Furniture stores. Gonna chug my mocha and then will be off to find a couch and/or seating for the living room. For reasons I don't need to go into here, I'm incredibly nervous about doing this. *sigh*
Ok - here we go ...
Moby just started on the loop ... must be a sign ...
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment