Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nothing you can say could tear me away from …



Sometimes something comes into your life with very little planning or expectation, and it just kinda … somehow … makes sense. It just fits, ya' know? Everything about it just feels right. And while you look for reasons and answers for questions like "Why this?" and "Why now?", the truth of the matter is that these aren't questions we NEED answers to. We may need to ask them, but sometimes just asking is enough. Knowing wouldn't change anything.

Oh, and you will, at some point, figure that failure is JUST around the corner but, even when presented with the opportunity to do so, it doesn't. Again, it's the nature of finding what's right and what's true and what was missing … it always works. No matter the challenges and changes.

No big surprise here what I'm talking about, I guess. I really love my guy. He never lets me down, surprises me with his grace, strength, and stability … he just fits. We're a match.

Oh, plus he helps me look great when I lower his top.

What?

No comments: