Sunday, March 14, 2010

... And Other Goofy Questions

"What if I added some almonds and cranberries to this and made bark? Would you eat that?"

(The Awesome Boyfriend made a version of an Easter candy treat that I thought I'd have to do without, due to availability on this side of the country. I was mistaken, as he was able to duplicate it. Perfectly. And there was "leftover" chocolate - if that's even a term anyone would ever know - so he made chocolate/cranberry/almond/smoked salted bark that I am snorking down as fast as I can chew.)


"I wanna bring over some artwork to decorate. Is that alright?"

(I can't explain how happy this makes me ... that this place is becoming more and more OUR home. Each change we make together helps me feel more settled and it's just ... it makes it easier to breathe somehow. As I said, I can't explain it - but I sure do love it.)

And, my personal favorite ...






"Waddya' mean "did I remember to feed the cat?'"



Please note: No ACTUAL cats were harmed in the taking of this photo. I swear on all I hold dear the feline actually enjoys to sleep on her back with her feet in the air. It makes me laugh every time she does it.

1 comment:

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

Tim's cat does that. We call it "CATsizing." And, we encourage it be saying in a mommy-baby-talk voice, "Oh, no, she catsized."

Did we mention she's a 18 pound Maine Coon? Thunk.

Tim picked out a whole mess of frames - can you say 50% off at hobby Lobby - to frame some very pictures of his sons, etc. We put them up last night. It's amazing how quickly it's feeling like a home.